INTERESTED IN A LA CARTE? (One-time ordering)
Here at Chef'd we're all about you – your timing, your choice, your food, with no commitment. You can purchase the meals you love over and over again all year long or try new options as much as you'd like without a subscription.
Step 1: Browse our site and choose a meal or two. We have many classics and vegetarian options too, all from chefs you know and trust.
Step 2: Pick the date that works best for you, and we'll deliver it fresh to your door.
Step 3: What’s in the box? This is the easiest part. You will get step-by-step instructions and all the pre-portioned ingredients you need to make an amazing meal.
Now you're ready to Get Chef’d. Click here to place your first order and we’ll take care of the rest.
INTERESTED IN A MEAL PLAN? (Weekly subscription)
First, you will set up all your meal preferences by clicking here
You will then pick out your first week's meals, set a delivery date, and input your billing information.
You’re now part of the weekly Meal Plan subscription!
- Each week you'll receive an email highlighting Next Week's Menu – meals we've curated just for you based on your Taste Profile and preferences.
- Everything look good? Do nothing and your meals will be shipped to you on the delivery date you've chosen.
- Need to make a change? Swap out a meal or two or update your delivery date? No problem!
- Going out of town? Skip a week
Essentially, here is how it functions:
- Every Monday suggested meals preference email is sent to you based on your allergens/protein preferences. You can then either swap the meals to other recipes you prefer or simply skip that week.
- All changes you wish to make (Skip/Swap) have to be done the week prior to delivery. Changes should be submitted no later than Wednesday by 11:59PM PST (the week before your order is scheduled to be delivered). *
- If an order has been skipped, you will still get an email of the suggested meals that would have shipped to you as an option to discontinue the skip action and resume shipment of the order the following week.
- The meal plan is billed weekly, each Wednesday by 11:59PM for the delivery of food the following week.
* Please note that if your meal was successfully skipped or swapped you will receive an email confirmation of this action.